Michael Bongay Stanier Yes, it’s one of those things they

You can write here about phone number topic
[email protected]

Michael Bongay Stanier Yes, it’s one of those things they

Post by [email protected] »

Free AI Tips for Developing a Marketing Strategy AI Tips for Marketing Strategy Images Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and join over 1,000 strategic marketers to up your marketing game - join now to get free tips! Name * First Last Last Email * Email Previous Next Tag Website Optimization You May Also Like The 10 AI Tools Every Content Marketing Pro Should Use Today Read More Every Content Marketing Pro Should Use Today Artificial Intelligence Tools Every Marketing Consultant Should Use A Must-Have Tool for Any Marketing Consultant Read More Why Getting Backlinks is Like the Web Duct Tape Marketing is based on the simple belief that marketing is the most important small business system. ” Michael Bunge Stanier Totally. John Jantsch It shocks me that people don’t actually expect you to answer their questions because I think my whole life I’ve been thinking, “Well, if they come Ask me a question, I know the answer, and then they want the answer.

Work with Us As a Certification Body Licensing Our Systems Hire Part + Guide Part Local Marketing Professional Services Development Agency or Consulting Business Guide Marketing Strategy Plan Content Marketing Customer Journey Referrer Mobile Marketing Email Marketing This Paid Search Social Media CRM Marketing Automation Website Design Advertising Small Business Finance Sales Volume Small Business Marketing Systems Results Business Clients Certification Agencies About About Us Contact Resources Newsletter Blog Podcast Invite John to Speak Books Workbook Find a Certification Agency Copyright © Duct Tape Marketing Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Disclaimer | None Obstacle Statement Hiring Section + Duct Tape Marketing Logo Services Resources Results About Us Contact Scheduling Strategy Meetings Why Great Leaders Give Less Advice and Listen More Home Blog Why Great Leaders Give Less Advice and Listen More Michael Bunge-Stein Neil’s Marketing Podcast Podcast Transcript Michael Bongay Stanier Today on the podcast, I’m talking to Michael Bongay Stanier Malaysia WhatsApp Number” This blows my mind. do and don’t do. A lot of people train their bosses to be the ones who know the answers, and that’s a commanding People are comfortable colluding.

He is the founder and CEO of and the author of several books, including The Coaching Habit: Talk Less, Ask More, and Change the Way You Lead Forever. In his business and writing, Stanier is committed to developing coachable leaders, empowering them and their teams to do more great work. You know, it would be a lot easier if I went to that person and said, "Just tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it," because it saves all of us a lot of trouble and energy.