Product Analysis | Himalaya: the Largest Panama Phone Number

You can talk here about email list database
mahfuj

Product Analysis | Himalaya: the Largest Panama Phone Number

Post by mahfuj »

Editor's Guide: Listening to books, cross talk, and radio dramas through audio software has gradually become a way of entertainment for many people, and they have made like-minded friends in the audio community. This article will take the Himalayas as an example to conduct in-depth analysis from five aspects, hoping to help you. In my childhood memories, there was always a radio on the desk in the room growing up with me, witnessing my joys and sorrows. Today's fast-paced life makes Panama Phone Number many people feel breathless, and the daily time is becoming more and more fragmented. As a leader in China's mobile audio industry, Himalaya has brought fun to people's daily life with the slogan "Anytime, anywhere, listen to what I want" since its birth, meeting people's needs for entertainment in fragmented time. But in today's content-led market, where competition is fiercer, Himalayas still faces many challenges.

This article will conduct an in-depth analysis of the Himalayas from five aspects. As a newcomer to the product, some of the analysis may be slightly immature, and everyone is welcome to advise. (The article is long, please be patient) 1. Dismantling the product Product Architecture The author disassembles Himalaya into six main modules: audio, community, live broadcast, social, personal, and commercial. Among them, audio is the main business of Himalaya. Based on audio, the product derives its Panama Phone Number related sound live broadcast, sound community, and sound social section. There is also a personal section for comprehensive account management and a commercial module section for traffic realization. 2. Competitive analysis 2.1 Market & Product Positioning Himalaya initially opened the market with audio, and later, with the accumulation of users, in order to improve the quality of platform content and broaden the platform layout, it began to join the "knowledge payment" business and "live broadcast" and other pan-entertainment battlefields.

Full name recitation", "K song room", "Interesting dubbing" and other new gameplay. With the rise of the intelligent hardware market and the continuous increase of business, Himalaya's product positioning is now an audio entertainment sharing platform that provides UGC+PGC sharing and communication channels for everyone who is eager to express themselves to the world. 2.2 Identify competing products From the perspective of the entire mobile audio market at present, the Himalayas are Panama Phone Number dominant, occupying almost half of the entire industry, but several mainstream audio-related APPs on the market also have their own advantages. In terms of product positioning, Qingting FM's focus on copyrighted audio and PGC content overlaps with Himalaya's copyrighted audio business; Lizhi emphasizes participation and develops an interactive community based on sound, which also overlaps with Himalaya's community business.