Product Analysis Report: Meituan Takeaway Bolivia Phone Number

You can talk here about email list database
mahfuj

Product Analysis Report: Meituan Takeaway Bolivia Phone Number

Post by mahfuj »

Editor's introduction: Takeaway has become a must for urbanites, saving the lonely stomach in countless times when it is too late (too lazy) to cook. Meituan Food Delivery is undoubtedly the leader in the food delivery industry, and many of its functions and designs are worth learning from. This article will analyze the products of Meituan from five aspects, hoping to help you. I. Introduction 1.1 Purpose Comprehensively analyze the Meituan Food Delivery APP from the aspects of product basic information, market structure, user needs, core functions, and commercialization. Combined with the analysis of competing products and user research, the Meituan Food Delivery APP provides suggestions for improving its functions and Bolivia Phone Number commercialization. 1.2 Statement The data and materials involved in this report are all public information on the Internet, and the source of the information has been indicated. 1.3 Environment When: September 12, 2020 Device: HUAWEI Mate 30 5G (EMUI 10.1.0) Meituan Food Delivery APP Version: V7.43.4_6447 (Andriod) 2. Product positioning and market analysis 2.1 Product positioning Meituan Waimai is an online food ordering app under Meituan.

It was officially launched in November 2013 and is headquartered in Beijing. The main function of Meituan Takeaway is online ordering, and it also provides ancillary food delivery services. In the later stage, services such as Meituan special delivery, city-wide shopping, errand shopping, and in-store self-pickup will be added. 2.2 Market Analysis Under the wave of "Internet +", the food delivery industry has developed steadily. In 2019, the scale of China's food delivery industry Bolivia Phone Number was 603.5 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 30.8%. Subdivided into a single factor, the number of takeaway users and the total number of orders from 2016 to 2019 increased steadily. However, due to the gradual narrowing of user dividends, the growth rate of the food delivery industry has gradually slowed down. Figure 1: 2016-2019 Scale Trend Chart of China's Food Delivery Industry Source: analysis Analysys, Trustdata, Founder Securities Research Institute The two giants compete for hegemony, with a market share of 98.2% in 2020Q1: Ele.me was established in 2009, Meituan Takeaway was launched in 2013, and Baidu Takeaway was launched in 2014.

After 2016, Ele.me and Meituan Takeaway’s Internet teams have gradually become clear, and the field of takeaway is here. Enter the BAT wrestling battlefield. In 2017, Ele.me acquired Baidu Waimai (renamed Ele.me Xingxuan), and the food delivery industry presented a duopoly competition pattern. Meituan and Ele.me took over the food delivery market share, while the tail companies gradually disappeared, and the market share in 2020Q1 was only 1.8 %. Meituan's existing advantages are Bolivia Phone Number obvious: the market share has steadily increased, ranking first. Ele.me’s market share continued to decline, but revenue steadily increased. Figure 2: Competitive landscape of food delivery market in 2018Q3-2020Q1 Source: Meituan Financial Report, Prospective Economist, Trustdata, Founder Securities Research Institute Market sinking expands the future advantages of Meituan Takeaway: The growth of the first-tier market in the takeaway industry has peaked and the growth rate has slowed down, while there is still a lot of room for user growth in the sinking market.