What he wants what they want

you can learn or discuss about phone number list
JoYnSE33O44

What he wants what they want

Post by JoYnSE33O44 »

The declension of this word it loses its meaning. You may be working on a computer or the computer may be working on you but you have no way of knowing that. So I just recently used these techniques for learning grammar and I found a very strange way to hack the Russian grammar system but at least vocabulary is no longer a problem for me. What is the super learner's approach to a question like grammar? It's not just about memorizing specific units of information like vocabulary.

Is the way you learn grammar the same way you learn a chocolate making book Phone Number List how do you approach this question how do you see it as a challenge or opportunity Jonathan I think this is a list of rules and this is probably not the right way to go about it but that's what I think. Here's a list of rules so let's take English as an example and if it's singular then the verb becomes plural. He wants him to go she wants her to go you want you to go it's weird but let's go ahead and say they want he wants.

I needed to find a way to create this connection and get these neurons wired together to achieve something a little weird. Why isn't it what he wants in other languages ​​in Hebrew it's It makes more sense intuitively. So what I'm going to do is I'm going to create a visual image that illustrates, for example, grammar is hard. You never have to do it alone. So I'm going to create this image of a person. He's walking. He's gone, but he needs to carry two pieces with him. . Maybe two arrows because he shouldn't have to face this grammar challenge alone.