We May Fit To Place The Lead Magnet

you can learn or discuss about phone number list
Rumi63

We May Fit To Place The Lead Magnet

Post by Rumi63 »

What did you think of the post ? I sincerely hope that it has helped you solve the main problems that are preventing you from making your business evolve. How to configure the cloudflare cdn? In the last episode sergio asked me for a tutorial to configure wprocket, and in that tutorial I had it connected with cloudflare, a free cdn that is very easy to configure and that will speed up your website a lot. So, again, sergio franco from wants to know how to configure cloudflare to integrate it with wprocket. Answer again, since this is a tutorial, I wanted to separate it from the episode so it doesn't get too tedious, so here's the tutorial for setting up cloudflare . What are the labels in activecampaign and what are they for? This question from my colleague, friend and client, gianbiagio granemba from that although the website is not yet finished at the time of writing this, we are working hard to get it ready soon. Answer activecampaign tags are "Just" that tags, marks, bookmarks , etc. And they help us to know what happens with our contacts.

We can benefit from the tags as a history . When we see a contact, its tags show us a map of what that contact has interacted with (as long as we assign those tags), what interest it has, etc. We can also trigger Latest Mailing Database automations thanks to those tags. For example, if we label a contact "Has attended the webinar" we can start an automation for the sale of product x. Similarly, we can use tags to remove a contact from an automation . For example, when a contact becomes a client we will put the client label on it, right? Well, when you have that "Customer of product x" label, I can already remove it from the sales automation of that product. You no longer need to receive any more sales emails. Finally, it will also help us to send more personalized email.

Although a 0% unconfirmed rate is almost impossible , we have to try to get as close to that number as possible. And apart from good email marketing practices that we can use so that our emails do not end up in the spam tray. We can take care of delivering our own mail . Yeah. By default, activecampaign takes care of sending your emails. And this results in the mail being sent by them on your behalf. Therefore, some email clients can detect that this type of email is spam, because it was sent by someone else. To improve this we can in configuration > advanced check "I will take care of managing my own email authentication" , generate the dkim and the senderid to put them on the server of your website or wherever you manage the dns of your website. Even so, if it is already late and you have many unconfirmed contacts. For example, a colleague recently had a few hundred unconfirmed contacts at a launch in just a few days.