What can be your first steps to strengthen and grow your client portfolio?

You can write here about phone number topic
luckyakter

What can be your first steps to strengthen and grow your client portfolio?

Post by luckyakter »

In times like the ones we are experiencing, it is easy to get carried away by uncertainty, despair and desperately want to go out on the street to look for new clients, given the expectations that indicate that we are probably at the gates of a new economic recession. In addition, with so many programs that have emerged that promise to multiply your business by a thousand in four simple steps, it is easy to get carried away by the siren song and embark on new projects leaving aside perhaps one of the greatest treasures that your business has. : Your current customer base. Maybe the roll begins because we have never given it that name.

Perhaps we have always called it something like "the people who stop by my store to buy", "the patients we have treated", "the companies we have advised over all these years", "the people who have come to eat at my restaurant”, “the companies to which I have taken the accounting”… in short, each Estonia Phone Number List one can put the name they want. What name do you give to those people who walk through the door of your business to buy the services and products you offer? You call them customers? Do you treat them as such? From the point of view of the commercial management of your business, it is called “customer portfolio” or it should be called that.

And it should be called that for two very important reasons: They have been people and companies that have decided to do business with you, rewarding you with their trust, investing their money in the products and services that you sell, whatever they may be, preferring you over your competitors. They represent the greatest asset that your company has today if you know how to manage it properly and take full advantage of it, using the tools that are available today and strategies that have been proven over and over again, for many years. years. I have found cases of companies that are willing to invest significant amounts of money in attracting new clients even when they have large client portfolios from which they get little return. So that you understand me better, it is like the person who wants to buy a new car, having a car in perfect conditions of use in the garage of his house.