Competitive Analysis: E-Commerce Slovenia Phone Number

You can write here about phone number topic
mahfuj

Competitive Analysis: E-Commerce Slovenia Phone Number

Post by mahfuj »

Editor's Guide: When shopping online, different e-commerce platforms have different types of product information, also known as product entry design. This article selects several competing products and conducts a competitive analysis of e-commerce product entry design, hoping to help you. I have recently been working on item design related projects for e-commerce products, during which I have researched and summarized the methods of competitive product analysis at the Slovenia Phone Number design level. I share my analysis ideas, process and summary experience with you here. 1. Preparation Before starting the competitive analysis, some preparatory work should be done to ensure that the thinking of the competitive analysis is clear and the quality of the results is guaranteed. 1.1 To clarify the purpose of competitive analysis There are two goals for my analysis. In order to help me verify my design scheme, I also hope that the results of the analysis of competing products can guide the adjustment of the scheme. 1.

Clarify the method of competitive analysis Usually I use several layers of the five elements of interaction to guide the process of competitive analysis, which ensures that the analysis process is organized and in line with interaction design specifications. The results can then be used directly to guide interaction design. Here I will first clarify the division of levels and the content of each level. 1.3 According to the purpose of analysis, select the level of focus Since my purpose this Slovenia Phone Number time is to directly guide the design of the item, I need to focus on the framework layer, including the layout of the item involved, the content and presentation of the information fields. At the same time, in order to better fit the business and let the design support the business goals, I also need to analyze the purpose, basis and logical relationship of such a design. The presentation layer is what visual designers focus on, and interaction designers can skip directly.

According to the characteristics of the business, to clarify the content of this business focus For example, this time I am doing item design for e-commerce products. The business focus mainly includes strengthening preferential content, using operational activities to promote conversion, or highlighting commodity brands, focusing on big brands and low prices. In the following cases, I will focus on how competing products strengthen the offer content in the entry, and use the offer as a Slovenia Phone Number touchpoint to attract users to convert. Second, the selection of competing products After the preparations are complete, you can start to select competing products. I generally choose two types of competitors: direct competitors and indirect competitors. Direct competitors, as the name suggests, are direct competitors of the products I designed in the same market and on the same track. The product goals and target groups are the same, and we will focus on them during analysis. For example, the direct competitors I chose this time include Taobao and Jingdong. Indirect competitors refer to indirect competitors in the same market.