Follow-Up Health Checkup Applet Analysis Report Israel Phone Number

You can write here about phone number topic
mahfuj

Follow-Up Health Checkup Applet Analysis Report Israel Phone Number

Post by mahfuj »

Editor's introduction: With the improvement of people's living standards, the importance of health has gradually increased. As a result, more and more health mini-programs and APPs have appeared. The author of this article analyzes the mini-program of follow-up health check-up and produces an analysis report. 1. Project Description 1.1 Description of Competitive Analysis Analyze the medical industry market and user groups, understand user needs, tap user pain points, and derive core Israel Phone Number functions of products; Analyze the competing medical and health mini-programs, understand the basic functions of the industry mini-programs through direct competitors, and understand the special functions of mini-programs through indirect competing products. 1.2 Product Test Environment 2. Market Analysis 2.1 Industry Background Analysis Figure 2-1 The scale of China's health check-up market From the perspective of the health check-up market size, the size of China's health check-up market reached 46.8 billion yuan in 2012, and it shows a trend of increasing year by year. By 2016, the size of my country's health examination market exceeded 100 billion yuan, and by 2017, the size of my country's health examination market was close to 140 billion yuan.

According to the forecast, in 2018, the size of my country's health examination market will be close to 150 billion yuan. With the increasing emphasis on health and the increase in the number of physical examinations, my country's health examination market has a huge prospect. Figure 2-2 The coverage rate of national health examinations in key countries in the world Whether the physical condition meets the standard, or whether it is competent for certain studies and work, such as enrollment physical examination, recruitment physical examination, driver physical examination, etc.). Therefore, compared with other developed countries, the coverage rate of national health examinations in my country is still relatively low. According to relevant Israel Phone Number public information, in 2017, the national health examination coverage rate in my country was 32.68%, while that in the United States and Japan exceeded 73%, and Germany exceeded 95%. Summary: Compared with the overseas health checkup industry, the coverage rate of health checkup in my country is 32.68%, while that in the United States and Japan is over 73%, and Germany is over 95%. my country is limited by national policies, financial support and the level of residents' health awareness. my country's professional health examination industry started late and belongs to the sunrise industry.

Due to the development of the industry, my country's physical examination industry is still dominated by medical institutions such as hospitals, and private institutions, as a new force, are rapidly rising. 2.2 Industry Macro Environment Analysis (PEST) 2.2.1 Policy In terms of the macro environment, the State Council and the National Health and Family Planning Commission issued a number of policies, "Administrative Measures for Physical Examination Institutions", "Interim Provisions on the Administration of Health Physical Examinations", "Notice on Further Encouraging and Guiding Social Capital to Establish Israel Phone Number Medical Institutions", "On Promoting the Development of the Health Service Industry" "Several Opinions" to promote the healthy and orderly development of the health examination industry. At the same time, public hospitals are gradually implementing the "separation of medical examinations" to promote the specialization of public hospital medical examinations, and officially focus on the development of public hospital medical examinations in a strategic way. Coupled with the rapid development of private professional medical examination institutions in the past few years.