Product Analysis | Xiaohongshu Finland Phone Number

You can write here about phone number topic
mahfuj

Product Analysis | Xiaohongshu Finland Phone Number

Post by mahfuj »

Editor's introduction: Xiaohongshu is a software that many users are looking for for evaluation. If they see any new products or products that are not well-controlled, they will go to Xiaohongshu to read their notes; but they are rarely on Xiaohongshu. When buying goods, most of them will choose Taobao or other e-commerce platforms; the author of this article has analyzed Xiaohongshu in detail, let's take a look. Go to Xiaohongshu to see which brand is better", "Learn how to draw Finland Phone Number eyeliner", "Look at the two-day tour of Shenzhen", "Look at the idol's video", these are the daily routines of little sweet potatoes on Xiaohongshu action. From the initial strategy app to the current life sharing community, Xiaohongshu has undergone tremendous changes; Xiaohongshu is now a very thick "book" with rich and colorful notes. This article will analyze Xiaohongshu from the aspects of product disassembly, competitive product analysis, user analysis, and user research, and propose some functional optimization plans. (The author is a beginner to the product.

If you have different opinions, criticisms and corrections are welcome!) This article will analyze the following aspects: Product disassembly Competitive Analysis user analysis user research Function optimization Summarize 1. Dismantling the product The author disassembles Xiaohongshu into 7 modules according to its business and functions, namely community, search, e-commerce, live broadcast, news, personal center and commercialization, as shown in the following figure: Product Finland Phone Number Architecture 2. Competitive analysis 1. Product positioning If you say what is the biggest change for a girl in college, then my first answer must be appearance; because learning makeup and dressing in college is something that almost all girls will experience (of course I am talking about A few years ago, there are many middle school students who also wear good-looking makeup, and their outfits are also very fashionable).

In the past few years in college, I have slowly grown from a humble freshman to an old school sister who can wear a little makeup and wear clothes that are not particularly abrupt; and for all this, I have to thank me Beauty Enlightenment Teacher - Xiaohongshu. The first time I heard about the app Xiaohongshu was when I was a freshman. I asked a friend around me how to choose the right eyeshadow. At this time, she recommended Xiaohongshu to me; and I also successfully This Finland Phone Number APP was "planted", and I would open it from time to time to see the beauty and dressing tutorials in the community, and occasionally buy some recommended products in Xiaohongshu's mall. Xiaohongshu is indeed an APP that is very popular among girls; with its development, the content of the community has become more and more, and the coverage has become more and more extensive, including beauty, clothing, fitness, travel, food, vlog and many more. The original slogen of Xiaohongshu is "good things in the world.